We take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our Site.
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had a sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. For that reason, these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us by using the “Contact Us” details on the relevant page of this Site. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- In accessing and using the Site you agree that you will not:
- post or transmit content to this Site that includes any non-authorised material or information:
- use this Site for any improper or unlawful purpose:
- upload files that contain viruses or other malicious code designed to cause damage to the Site;
- do any act that would constitute a breach of privacy or any other legal rights of individuals; or
- do any other thing that could disable or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- This material on this Site is subject to copyright. The copyright in all components of this Site is owned by us or is included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- You are permitted to browse this Site, and save, print or copy parts of this Site solely for personal (non-commercial) use. Any other use, including copying, modifying, distributing or transmitting, of any content of this Site is strictly prohibited.
- All trade names and trade marks and all other marks and logos (whether registered or otherwise) displayed on this Site are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws and nothing in these Terms should be construed as giving you a right in or licence to use such names, marks and logos without their prior, specific, written permission.
- You are not permitted to publish links to this Site on your own websites or systems without our prior, specific, written permission.
Third Party Sites
- This Site may contain links to, or display content from, third party websites or systems including social media channels (Third Party Materials). When using these Third Party Materials, you will be bound by the terms and conditions posted on these third party websites or systems.
- You acknowledge that any such links to Third Party Materials are provided by us as a courtesy and for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, we do not endorse or approve any Third Party Materials, or the operation and conduct of these third party websites or systems.
- The information contained on this Site is provided by us on an ‘as is’ basis. Your access to this Site, and your use of, or reliance upon the material and the information contained on this Site (including any Third Party Materials), is at your own and exclusive risk.
- To the full extent permitted by applicable law:
- we provide you with access to the Site (including any Third Party Materials), without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- we do not guarantee, or make any representations or warranties as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site (including any Third Party Materials) or that such sites will be always safe, secure, available, and free of errors;
- we exclude all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site and any goods or services accessible or promoted via the Site (including any Third Party Materials).
- To the full extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of whatever kind (including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage), however caused (whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise) which may be directly or indirectly suffered arising out of or in any way connected with the access to, or use of, or reliance upon this Site (or any Third Party Materials) (including any loss suffered by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of such use).
- You indemnify us, and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all loss, damage, demand, cost or expense claimed by a third party as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct on the Site.
- If you breach these Terms, we may in addition to any other remedy available to us, terminate your access to the Site.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to vary or discontinue the Site (or any page on the Site) or terminate your access to the Site (or any page on the Site).
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice and such amendments will be effective immediately upon posting same on the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms.
- Accordingly, you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this Site.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any partial exercise, failure to exercise, or delay in exercising a power, right or remedy provided under these Terms, or by law, does not operate as a waiver, or prevent or restrict any further or later exercise of that power, right, or remedy.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If you choose to access this site from another location, you choose to do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- Throughout these Terms, and throughout the Site, the words “ARC”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Aussie Racing Cars Pty Ltd and any of its related or associated companies as appropriate to the context. “You” refers to any person accessing and/or using this Site.